I stole this from Matter of Fact Mommy, because she is my long lost sister and I want to be just like her.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Injected fertility drugs into my belly for 14 days straight (I may blog about it later...I haven't yet because I really try not to depress my readers!)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any on purpose last year...this year is to quit smoking!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one close to me. I need some new babies!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My sweet grandmother
5. What countries did you visit?
Yeah, like I have the money to visit other countries
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A new addition to the family
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 1 - the day my gma passed away
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting accepted into nursing school. That shit is hard yo.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not sticking to my workouts and diet
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Kidney stones 4 times. OMG. DAMN ALL THE KIDNEY STONES!!!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
We bought BD's new truck this year and I love it!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
BB's....he is finally potty trained. Hallelujah!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage and pre-school
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I'm gonna go with getting into nursing school again. Took me two years!
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
"Whatever You Like" - I have very small ghetto side.
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my in-laws, BD and BB
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I was already in love :)
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Gray's Anatomy hands down
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope, no time for hate in my life
24. What was the best book you read?
"Are you there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea" - by Chelsea Handler
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jack Johnson - I could listen to him all day
26. What did you want and get?
I wanted to get into nursing school.
27. What did you want and not get?
A sibling for BB
28. What was your favorite film that you saw this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I honestly have no idea what I did on my bday this year. 28
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If my ovaries weren't so fucking retarded
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I have zero fashion concept. If you ever see me looking fashionable, BFF probably dressed me
32. What kept you sane?
BFF for sure
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I am absolutely fascinated with Angelina Jolie and her 17 kids
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
"Re-distribution of wealth"
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Susan and Shellie in nursing school.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Everything happens for a reason. I know it sounds very cliche', but it is very true.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
You got me?!