I got my letter from the coolest military chick I know, Calicobebop.
Here’s how it works...You leave a comment (asking for a letter) on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
1. Pajamas - I change into my pajama pants as soon as I get home from work. I can't wait until I'm a nurse full time and can wear scrubs to work.
2. Peaches - there is nothing like a ripe, juicy southern peach on a warm summer day.
3. Puppies - I have two boxers and have had them since they were both six weeks old. They are like my fur children.
4. People - I love being around people. We are constantly having friends over for dinner. I just love surrounding myself with people that I love! It makes my house feel all homey and stuff.
5. Pickles - the refrigerated Claussen kind is my favorite. I went down to the deli next to my office the other day and got a container of 10 pickles. And yes, I ate all of them. I paid for it later that night.
6. Pregnancy - I loved being pregnant, even though I was deathly ill for almost 6 entire months. I loved feeling baby boy move and wiggle. I loved the way he would respond to his daddy's voice and certain songs. I miss it.
7. Pimples - not on my face, but on other people. I like to pop them. Gross, I know, but it is a freakish addiction. Same goes with bed sores at the hospital. The deeper the better.
8. Pots and Pans - cause I love to cook! I got an awesome set of calphalon cookware for my wedding and have put them to good use! See #4.
9. Puddin' Pie - one of my many cheesy nicknames for baby boy. What? You didn't think I could make a list of things I love without mentioning him, did you?
10. Perseverance - Mine, that is. I never take stuff lying down. If something in my life sucks, I do whatever I can to change it. If something in school is hard, I study more. If something at work isn't going my way, I do something about it. My perseverance hasn't failed me yet!