I have nothing interesting to blog about so I'm stealing this idea from BFF, who stole it from samsmama. I'm nothing if not original. I am going to do a list of ten random things from my past that I've done...with one thing listed that I didn't do. See if you can figure out which one it is!
1. I have been banned for life from the Isle of Capri casino in Louisiana.
2. I have tried to run from the cops on foot, and got caught because I was wearing stilettos and running on gravel.
3. I asked where the homecoming game was going to be my junior year of high school.
4. I've been slipped a roofie in a bar, then was pulled over by a cop on my way home because he thought I was drunk. Good times.
5. I used to pour half of my parents liquor out and replace it with water. They never knew the difference.
6. I have gone to bail my dad out of jail, and he didn't even recognize me as his daughter. He thought I was an attorney. That's a great feeling.
7. One time I took ecstasy in college and did a line dance with the wall. High kicks and all.
8. I bought my first house at the age of 23.
9. BB was born at home with the assistance of a midwife.
10. I have been in college for 10 consecutive years.