Thursday, April 9, 2009

I still have a job!

I did not get fired yesterday, as evidenced by the time of this blog posting. Like I would be up at 7am if I was un-employed! My 3 year old doesn't even get up until 8:30 on the weekends. He takes after his mama.

Anyway, she used the whole "I'm very disappointed in you" line. Then she said I didn't apologize fast enough or profusely enough to her satisfaction? I don't even know what that means but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with culture. Every time she does something to piss me off I just blame it on the culture differences and move on. I save a lot of time that way.

So I pretty much just got a stern talking to, which is a lot less than I would have done to someone if they got me deported from Russia!

4 comments:

Samsmama said...

Yay for not getting fired!!

The last line had me laughing all too hard. Yes, I think deportation would have me a bit riled up as well!

Adlibby said...

Whew... glad that worked out!

Lesha said...

So glad you didn't lose your job. Other than this, it sounds like a pretty interesting job too.

Cary McNeal said...

She sounds wonderful. You guys hiring?

When she got back you should've said, "Ha ha, April Fools!"