I got tagged by Matter of Fact Mommy for the Honest Scrap Award. I have to list ten things about myself that are, I'm guessing, honest? Sooo, I will do my best. Try not to laugh too hard.
1. I have four tattoos. Two of them have special meaning, one of them was rebellious, and one of them is the same as the one on my gma's ass. I'll tell you that story later.
2. On my 24th birthday I pierced my girly place. Don't believe them when they tell you it doesn't hurt. I screamed curse words I didn't even know I knew. The piercing came out the day I gave birth to baby boy.
3. I have been in college since 1998. My parents call me a career student. I just call me indecisive with an insatiable appetite for learning.
4. I'm infertile. At 28 years old I know that I will never have another child. Ever. It makes me cherish baby boy, and has turned me into a neurotic, super over protective mother. BFF can totally atest to this.
5. I love nursing. Absolutely LOVE it. I can't believe people get paid to do it. I'm a nurturer, and I love taking care of people in general, so this is definitely my calling in life.
6. I have a serious, debilitating phobia of clowns and people wearing masks. Even typing the c word out gives me the chills. This one time in Vegas one of them came out of nowhere in the casino and was all up in my face and I punched him. I left big daddy there to apologize while I hyperventilated in the bathroom.
7. I met BD at a keg during a frat party my first year of college. Romantic, eh?
8. My father passed away 7 years ago from a massive heart attack. He was 37 years old.
9. My grandmother is the most amazing human being I have ever known. She is pretty close to being a saint in my book.
10. Every woman in my family has huge boobs.
I'm going to tag:
Amber D at Everybody's Working for the Weekend
I Need a Martini Mom
Crystal at It's Not Me, It's You
Leslie at Stethoscopes and Stilettos