Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Musings


1. I had pharmacology orientation Monday night. Everyone that takes pharm. is going into, or already in, the medical profession, so about half of the students were in scrubs. I was looking around the room, because I'm nosy like that, and I saw a girl sitting in the last row that looked rather....hmmm....white trash-ish? Do you know what she was wearing? NASCAR scrubs. I shit you not. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Could you imagine this chick coming into your room to do God-knows-what to you? I have a feeling she smells like colt 45 and marlboro reds. She probably has an "I heart Junior" tattoo on her boob too. This is all just speculation of course.



2. I've seen a lot of weird shit driving in houston. Women putting on makeup, people working on their laptops, people reading the paper or a book. Yesterday I saw a big burly black biker (ha, say that three times fast!) cruising down I-45. He had a, (are you ready for this?), Louis Vuitton messenger bag strapped to the back of the motorcycle. The only way he can even hope to keep his street cred is if he just jacked it from some lady at the mall.

3. I wasn't even here for 10 minutes this morning when trumpet nose started in with his phlegm gargling. I'm this close to going chuck norris on his ass.

That is all for now.

No comments: